No products in the basket.
1. USE OF THE SERVICES
- The customer agrees to use this service abiding by the applicable laws and regulations in force, as well as by the terms and conditions listed below.
- Horas & Colecções, owner of Terra Lusa, may, at any time, alter, in whole or in part the terms and conditions herein.
- The customer may not change the content of the Service or send messages that contain computer viruses or that can cause any other damages.
- Online shop customers are considered final consumers, subject to VAT liquidation.
- The process of sale is subject to the compliance with the regulations set by the Law no. 25/2008 of the 5th June, concerning the regime for the prevention and repression of laundering the benefits of illegal provenance and the financing of terrorism.
2. ONLINE SHOP PRODUCTS
- Products suitably identified in their specific catalogues can be purchased in the shop online.
- If a product is not available in the shop online it does not mean that it is out of stock in other Terra Lusa points of sale; it may be available through another channel of distribution of the company.
- The prices shown in the catalogue include VAT at the current rate at the time of purchase, but they do not include postage costs.
- The price of the product, the value of VAT and the postage costs are displayed before the final validation of the purchase.
- Any other costs resulting from shipping packages abroad, including customs clearance costs, will be the sole responsibility of the buyer of the product.
- Horas & Colecções informs that prices are exclusive in www.terra-lusa.com and that prices may differ in other Terra Lusa points of sale.
- To order a product, chosen from the existing in the product catalogue, it must be placed in the shopping basket.
- The customer may cancel the order by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after Terra Lusa has received the order confirmation.
- The request for cancellation will only become effective when the order’s number and the customer’s name is mentioned.
- If the customer wishes to return the ordered items, Terra Lusa will refund the purchase amount, but will not reimburse the existing postage costs.
- Terra Lusa will sustain the return postage costs, when the article is damaged or if an error has occurred in the dispatch.
5. FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Orders can be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. Portuguese banks clients can also use multibanco.
- Terra Lusa holds the ordered product during 3 business days, after that time, in case there is no confirmation of payment, the order may be cancelled.
6. DELIVERY TIME
- In mainland Portugal orders are usually delivered within 3 working days after the payment date.
- In the Autonomous Regions, depending on the Islands, the delivery time may vary from 3 to 8 working days.
- Deliveries to Europe and to the rest of the world vary according to the destination and the transportation time.
- Deliveries of orders may, in individual cases, suffer a delay in delivery due to rupture of stocks.
7. PRODUCT RETURN
- The delivery of products purchased in this service complies with the laws applicable in Portugal regarding to distance selling trade (Decree-Law no. 82/2008 of 20 May).
- The Customer/user has the right to complain about any defect, error or inadequacy of the product concerning what was ordered, within the legal deadlines established for this purpose.
- If the user wishes to return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the same, he must ask by registered letter addressed to Terra Lusa, proceeding with the return of product in question and indicating how you want to return, through the purchase of another product of equal value or by bank transfer (being necessary to indicate the NIB). The letter of cancellation must be addressed to:
Horas e Colecções, Lda
Passeio das Garças, 8 A
1990-398 Lisboa, Portugal.
- The products must be returned in its original packaging no damages or erasures at all are accepted. The products must be intact and in good condition. If such requirements are not verified, the user is not entitled to be refunded, and may then recover his products at our premises, after previous notice, and within 10 days after having returned the products.
- The costs of returning products and the delivery costs already expended are the responsibility of the user, except for defective products. Upon checking the products, the user will be informed of his right to be refunded or not. In case the refund is due, it will be processed within 10 days from the date of return.
8. ONLINE REGISTRATION
- The individual online shop registration is made during the ordering process.
- This registration allows an easier purchase process, by saving the identification data of the customer, allowing a customer’s immediate identification, without the need for new input.
- The customer may update his personal information online whenever he makes a purchase at the online shop.
- Each access is restricted to its user and assured by the use of a login and a password that should be altered on the first login.
- These info are sent to the customer’s email to allow the confidentiality and its further utilization is the sole responsibility of the user.
9. PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- Horas & Colecções collects personal data from the customer with the purpose of managing the customer’s account, billing, providing information, according to the express authorization for this effect, making a commitment to privacy and security in processing and maintaining each customer’s personal data in accordance with Law no. 67/98 of 26 October.
- The whole payment process, from the selection of the means of payment to the introduction of data inherent to the order’s payment process is duly protected by appropriate internet security tools.
- In the event of a dispute, the customer can turn to alternative Dispute Resolution Bodies.